Donations

Announcements, news and information about DMA Mods site
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Danny
Site Admin
Posts: 989
Joined: 25 Nov 2019, 08:54
Location: Croatia

Donations

#1 Post by Danny » 07 Jan 2020, 20:39

If you like our work, you can support DMA Mods with donations...


pd4106
Posts: 60
Joined: 15 Dec 2019, 21:58

Re: Donations

#2 Post by pd4106 » 08 Jan 2020, 01:06

Glad to see you PayPal donation tab, and done Danny. Bob

User avatar
Danny
Site Admin
Posts: 989
Joined: 25 Nov 2019, 08:54
Location: Croatia

Re: Donations

#3 Post by Danny » 08 Jan 2020, 09:36

pd4106 wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 01:06
Glad to see you PayPal donation tab, and done Danny. Bob
Thank you so much Bob!

Antoniot
Posts: 6
Joined: 12 Feb 2020, 03:45

Re: Donations

#4 Post by Antoniot » 29 Mar 2020, 15:56

thanks for your support, dear Danny. :up:

User avatar
Danny
Site Admin
Posts: 989
Joined: 25 Nov 2019, 08:54
Location: Croatia

Re: Donations

#5 Post by Danny » 29 Mar 2020, 16:45

Antoniot wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 15:56
thanks for your support, dear Danny. :up:
Thank you so much Tony!

User avatar
johncoltrane
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Apr 2020, 11:07
Location: Chur Switzerland
Contact:

Re: Donations

#6 Post by johncoltrane » 21 Jun 2020, 06:10

Thanx a lot DMA... Because of you and the FS mods I play this game again ;-)
Image

Mailman51
Posts: 2
Joined: 04 Aug 2020, 22:13

Re: Donations

#7 Post by Mailman51 » 14 Aug 2020, 11:10

Hi Team,
Just a note to say I made a donation a couple of weeks ago because I think it right to do so.
Just made a second donation because I've been using your mods and they are stunning. They light up the game and I'm so pleased with them. Please keep up the good work and enjoy a drink.
Best wishes and stay safe. a.silk4629.

User avatar
Danny
Site Admin
Posts: 989
Joined: 25 Nov 2019, 08:54
Location: Croatia

Re: Donations

#8 Post by Danny » 14 Aug 2020, 13:55

Mailman51 wrote:
14 Aug 2020, 11:10
Hi Team,
Just a note to say I made a donation a couple of weeks ago because I think it right to do so.
Just made a second donation because I've been using your mods and they are stunning. They light up the game and I'm so pleased with them. Please keep up the good work and enjoy a drink.
Best wishes and stay safe. a.silk4629.
:thanks:

Mailman51
Posts: 2
Joined: 04 Aug 2020, 22:13

Re: Donations

#9 Post by Mailman51 » 05 Sep 2020, 11:07

Another little something, I downloaded another couple of mods. great work team.

Post Reply