Ikarus Hungarian bus company

fetfrumos96

Re: Ikarus Hungarian bus company

#26 Post by fetfrumos96 » 20 Feb 2020, 15:59

Danny »Today, 00:58

fetfrumos96 wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 15:49
These Ikarus were in a large Hungarian pack in the game Train Fever. Somewhere around 21 pieces from the first Ford TT to the last Ikarus Classic 83.30G.

If you have that mod and if you know who was author of these models, you can ask permission to convert buses to TpF2.
I don't like using other's people mods, but, if we get permission, I can make exception for you.
Thank you very much for making an exception for me in helping permission to convert buses to TpF2. Unfortunately I do not know the author of that large Hungarian pack in the game Train Fever.
I only know that he no longer made any models in the next game, transport fever 1. I launched his pack using the converter. At the same time, I deleted all unnecessary files from the res folder, I just did not touch the configuration and meshes, I just left the folder with buses and trams. I connected the converter and the folder with buses, I started it without problems. As a result, half of this transport did not start. I had to delete what was failing. Of the 21 buses and 15 trams, 11 buses and 7 trams were loaded. As a result, when buying at the depot, the pictures were in place, but the line turned out completely different, that is, the picture did not correspond to reality.
For example: Ikarus 250 was in the picture and Man 192 or Ikarus 260 left the depot and from the Volvo 5000 depot.
It turned out to be a dummy, and so all the models. So asking this author for permission to convert buses to TpF2 does not make sense.
Either make new Buses, or not do them at all. There is another way how to get these buses, make copies of the built-in buses into the game and remake their skins, and not only can it be renamed so that they correspond to reality. And not as the author did above by getting a dummy. It’s possible that you have a respected Danny to make these buses. Provided that you want to do this, since you have already responded to help me. I think that for you and other users of this site these buses will be happy to use them on your maps. With respect to you, Yuri.

JackLaMotta

#27 Post by JackLaMotta » 20 Feb 2020, 20:06

OK thank you I try on the German site.
no crashes all work well ... it would be nice to perfect them ... but my knowledge is a bit limited.

fetfrumos96

#28 Post by fetfrumos96 » 28 Feb 2020, 16:01

Dear Danny, please tell me what you intend to do with the models that I offered you. You can help me implement them in the game like Ikarus buses so that they appear there. Will you help yes or no? Please answer me with respect to you Yuri.

fetfrumos96

#29 Post by fetfrumos96 » 28 Feb 2020, 17:06

JackLaMotta wrote:
20 Feb 2020, 20:06
OK thank you I try on the German site.
no crashes all work well ... it would be nice to perfect them ... but my knowledge is a bit limited.
Dear friend, could you share your achievements in converting Ikarus buses, that is, share existing ready-made Ikarus models: 415, 256, 66, 260-280 and their repainting, so that I can also use them on my map. You said that the models are working but they don’t look very good because you don’t have enough experience in repainting. Can you share them yes or no? Please answer me with respect to you, Yuri.

JackLaMotta

#30 Post by JackLaMotta » 10 Mar 2020, 17:35

Hi Excuse me if I didn't answer you, I was away on business ... tonight I'll post conversions

fetfrumos96

#31 Post by fetfrumos96 » 11 Mar 2020, 12:32

Thank you for sharing. I hope they are working.and what is heard about 415 he will also.